Live outdoor music featuring the Jazz Goats
6 Sep 2020
Live music is back at the Pump House.
This unique outdoor performance celebrates the return of live events at the Pump House and features the renowned local band the Jazz Goats. Music will include a mix of Jazz, Rock ‘n’ Roll and Classic Pop, so if you have missed that live music experience, you wont want to miss this opportunity.
A basic, licensed bar service will be in operation for our socially distanced audience.
£5 + donations per person (£5 is really minimum ticket price and donations will go towards keeping the Pump House open for all to enjoy)
£30 + donations per table of 6 people (outdoor events you are allowed to mix in groups up to 6 even not from the same household)
Frequently asked questions:
- Do I need to wear a mask? -> As it is an outside event and you will be 2m socially distanced at all times then masks are optional. However rules are changing all the time so please check local and government rules before arrive and perhaps bring a mask just in case.
- Do I need a ticket before coming? -> Yes all tickets must be purchased in advance. This is so that we can control numbers and collect government required contact details. You must check in and show your ticket on arrival.
- Can I reserve a seat position? No, seating will be unreserved (like a festival) but all positions will have good sound and view.
- Do I need to bring a seat? No we will provide seats. However if you want to bring your own seat, you are welcome to, but their placement position must be approved by our front of house staff.
- Can I sit with my family or people in my bubble? Yes, however to ensure proper social distancing we may in some cases allow only two seats for every 2m spaced position or in pre-set tables of 6.
- Can I buy drinks? Yes, our licensed bar will be open, but we will be running a simple bottle and can drinks only service. The bar will be card payment only.
- Can I bring my own drinks? You cannot bring any of your own alcohol on site. You can bring other drinks and snack, however by using our bar you are supporting the Pump House also we please ask that you take away all your own rubbish
- Will toilets be available? Yes our toilets will be available to be used, however only one person at a time will be allowing in each toilet room, so please be considerate as queuing may occurs at times.
- Where do I park? There is no car parking available at the Pump House (as we are using it for the show). You can park on local roads (as it is a Sunday) or in the Centaury Park retail area next door to the Pump House
- What about the weather? The event is subject to the weather conditions. There will be no cover. We will check weather outlook the morning of the event. If due to rain heavily we may cancel the event so do keep an eye out for emails or updates on our website. If only light rain due, we will go ahead, so as for any outdoor event, please bring appropriate rain protection.