WatFringe 3rd and 4th October 2020
Applications for Watford Fringe are now open. We have decided to go ahead with applications to get ready for this exciting festival in October. We realise that everything has changed this year and we have been busy preparing for back up.
We have worked hard to plan a flexible set of safe venue options that incorporate social distancing and other considerations. We have added online facilities so that the events can reach an audience that cannot or are reluctant to attend live events in person. We also contingency plans to cope with any last-minute changes in government or health advice.
Watford Fringe should provide a safe, flexible option for performers and audiences to enjoy quality artistic events during a period when larger events have not been available for us all to enjoy.
To be part of the Watford Fringe (WatFringe) and included in the programme, you will need to register your event online by completing and submitting an online event registration through Eventotron. https://www.eventotron.com/. You will need to set up an account with Eventotron, then click on Festivals and click on Watford Fringe. You can start your registration by submitting some initial details about you and your event.
If you need any help along the way when registering your event, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then review the initial submission and approve your application. After approval you will be able to continue providing more detail using Eventotron system, connect you with venues and allow you to provide artwork and promotion information that we will use in the brochure and online.
After initial approval, to complete all remaining stages of the registration you will need to have the following things confirmed:
- An event and confirmed venue (we can assist you with venue selection and confirmations)
- Your event/performance date(s), times and ticket prices
- The chosen contact name and contact details for all Watford Fringe correspondence
- Who should be contacted for all press, marketing, Box Office and Arts Industry enquiries
- An image for your event
- Artwork for web and brochure advertising
- Brochure and web description for your event
- The total number of tickets you are selling (if differient from the default for that venue space)
- The bank details for Watford Fringe to pay out the ticket settlement to
- A debit or credit card to complete payment (£25) for your registration to Watford Fringe.
Applications for events that will be included in the printed brochure will need to be complete by the end of July. Applications that will be included in online listings need to be complete by 4th September 2020.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com